Alcohol based hand rub solution: (Ready to use solution/spray)
- As per CDC recommendations alcohol based hand rub solutions act fast and reduce Nosocomial infections.
- Where ever frequent hand washing with soap and water is difficult one should use alcohol based hand rub solutions.
- It should be placed on bed side of every patient in wards.
- Aldehyde free & phenol free.
- Residual effect: Exhibit persistent antimicrobial activity against residual flora for 6 hours and against transient flora for 1 hours
- Broad Spectrum action.
- It should contains 100g: 4.5 gm N-Propanol, 13 gm, Denatured Ethanol, 50gm Isopropanol, 0.2 gm Dodecyldi propyle netriamine, 0.27gm Quaternary
B No. F-82, Industrial Area, Phase VII, Mohali, Punjab, 160062, India